MAGIC TAHINI SAUCE
You could eat this sauce pretty much with anything. Salads, cooked veggies, raw veggies, potatoes, pasta, rice…That’s why it’s called Magic Tahini Sauce. It will take any dish to the next level!
Dear friends, I want to introduce you to my favourite sauce at the moment. And I mean it. We have been adding this sauce to our lunches and dinners for the past 2 weeks, no joke. It is THAT good.
It doesn’t matter what we make, whether it’s pasta, potatoes, rice, beans, veggies…a couple heaping tablespoons of this wonderful sauce will top the dish and make it shine.This magic tahini sauce is exactly that…MAGICAL.
And the best part is, it couldn’t be any easier. I love the kind of sauces where you just whisk a few ingredients together and boom…pure deliciousness in a matter of seconds. I tend to double or triple the recipe because this magic tahini sauce has become our go-to sauce. It’s insanely delicious!
MAGIC TAHINI SAUCE
Yield 295 ml
Whether you are making pasta, potatoes, rice, beans, veggies...it doesn't matter. A few tablespoons of this wonderful sauce will make your dish shine.This magic tahini sauce is simply...magical.
- ½ cup (115ml) water
- 4 heaping tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or rice syrup, agave…)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Whisk all the ingredients together. It might look runny initially but it will thicken up slightly after 15 minutes in the fridge. You can adjust the consistency by adding a little bit more tahini (to make it thicker) or more water (to thin it out).
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container and in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
Cuisine oil-free, soy-free, nut-free, gluten-free
This sauce sounds great! I am going to make it tonight to put on my Buddha bowl. Unfortunately, I have no avocados, but it will be great with this sauce. Thanks for sharing your knowledge for FREE!
Hi Audrey, I´m glad you like it! 🙂