In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations, we inform you that the data you provide through the different forms of this website will become part of computerized files owned by Sonia Ramos García with the exclusive purposes for what they are requested.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
Contact details of the person in charge: Sonia Ramos García, email@example.com
1.- What personal information do we request?
In the forms of our web (contact) we require your name, your email and / or telephone.
We also automatically save the IP from which you send the form, for legal purposes if necessary.
The form fields marked with an * (asterisk) or as “required” are mandatory, the rest are volunteers. If you do not fill in these fields, for example with your email and / or phone, we will not be able to answer your questions. Simply the form will not be sent and we will not receive that query.
2.- Where do we ask you for personal information?
We ask for your personal information in our contact forms and blog comment form.
3.- Why do we ask for your information?
We need your information to be able to contact you and offer answers to your questions.
4.- What rights do you have?
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Sonia Ramos García if we are treating your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion. </ li>
- Right to request limitation of your treatment , in which case they will only be kept by Sonia Ramos García for the exercise or defense of claims. </ li>
- Right to oppose the treatment : Sonia Ramos García will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to keep trying.
- Right to data portability: In case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Sonia Ramos García will provide you with the portability of your data to the new manager .
- Right to delete the data: and except legal imperative will be deleted after your confirmation.
We guarantee in any case the possibility of exercising your rights by notifying you by sending an email to the email address or email info[at]thebrightbird.com from the same email account with which you have sent the form or by postal mail to our address, Apartado de correos 10114, 46015 Valencia, España, legally identifying you.
5.- How long do we store your data?
You can access your data and request its rectification or delete it at any time, but as a general rule the storage periods of your data are the following:
Contact Forms: Until the relationship between us is over, answering your question or comment.
Comments on the blog: Being a comment on an article or blog post, until that article remains published.
By pressing the following button you can review your privacy and cookie preferences that you have accepted on our page.
6.- Forms to facilitate the exercise of your rights
Through the following forms we want to make it easier for you to exercise your rights. Any questions, we are at your disposal .
I want you to delete my username and all the information you have about me.
If you want us to rectify any of your data that we have stored, you can notify us through the following form.
If you want to make a claim for any of your data you can notify us through the following form.
Here you can download the data we have about you.