BANANA ICE CREAM WITH CHOCOLATE SYRUP
This icecream is:
- 0% cholesterol
- Very low in fat
- 100% FLAVOR
Great for breakfast in the warm summer days!
BANANA ICECREAM WITH CHOCOLATE SYRUP
Yield 3-4 servings
For the ice cream:
- 4 ripe frozen bananas (Note: peel and cut the bananas before freeing them. Do not freeze them whole, otherwise they will be like a rock afterwards and you won´t be able to peel them!)
- Around 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
For the syrup:
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- For the ice cream: In a food processor, blend the bananas and1/4 cup of non-dairy milk together until thick and creamy. You might need to open the food processor a couple of times to scrape down the food processor. Be patient, the process will take around 2-3 minutes.
- For the syrup: Just mix all the rest of the ingredient in a small cup and stir well. Serve over the banana ice cream.
- You can use maple syrup instead of molasses but then skip the milk since maple syrup is already quite thin.
- You can use carob powder instead of cacao powder
Courses Sweet Treats
Cuisine Low-Fat, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free
Tags: Gluten-Free, Low-Fat, Nut-Free, Soy-Free