LOADED SWEET POTATOES
Yield 2 servings
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This loaded sweet potatoes taste bomb, are super easy to make and highly nutritious!
For the toppings:
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- ½ cup corn
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup non-dairy yogurt
- ¼ cup magic tahini sauce
- Bake sweet potatoes at 180ºC for 45-60 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half, mash the flesh with a fork and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the toppings and drizzle with non-dairy yogurt and magic tahini sauce.
- Serve while still warm and enjoy.
Cuisine oil-free, soy-free, nut-free, gluten-free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/loaded-sweet-potatoes/