WINTER MORNING PORRIDGE
Yield 2 servings
- 3/4 cups rice flakes or rolled oats
- 1 and 1/2 cups plant-based milk
- 1 chopped apple
- 6 dates chopped very small
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 walnuts chopped (use 2 tbsp of hemp seeds instead for nut-free option)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Put the rice flakes, chopped fruit, cinnamon and almond milk in an oven casserole. Mix well.
- Bake for 10 min at 180º
- Once out of the oven, top with the chopped walnuts (or hemp seeds)
- I used a 20x10 cm casserole
Cuisine gluten-free, soy-free, low-fat
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/winter-morning-porridge/