VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH TAHINI AND SRIRACHA SAUCE
Yield 2-3 servings
An easy vegetable stir-fry with a side of brown rice and drizzled with a tahini and sriracha sauce. Very easy to make and 100% delicious.
For the stir-fry:
- 4 cups Chinese cabbage, chopped (tightly packed)
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup chopped leeks
- 1/4 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried chives
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or gluten-free tamari for a gluten-free version)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar (optional )
- Pepper to taste
Recommendations for serving:
- Add all the ingredients into a non-stick pan and sautée until slightly brown. Add a few tablespoons of liquid during the process if needed (to avoid the vegetables from sticking to the pan).
- Serve with steamed brown rice, chopped raw vegetables of your choice and drizzled with tahini and sriracha sauce.
Cuisine Low-Fat, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/veggie-stir-fry-with-tahini-and-sriracha-sauce/