TAHINI & YOGURT SAUCE
Yield 3-4 servings
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 3/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy yogurt ( I used soy yogurt)
- 6 tablespoons almond milk (use soy milk or oat milk to make it nut free).
- 2 heaping teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (rice or agave syrup would work too)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoon finely chopped scallions or green onions
- Blend all the ingredients together for a few seconds.
- Add the sauce to a sauce pan and heat it up while stiring.
- Serve with potatoes, sweet potatoes, veggies, rice...up to you!
Cuisine Nut-Free, Gluten-Free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/tahini-yogurt-sauce/