PEANUT STIR-FRY SAUCE
Yield 2 servings
This peanut stir fry sauce is oil-free and low-fat. Pairs great with noodles, rice and vegetables. Add some hot sauce as well if you enjoy spicy food.
- 1/4 cup (60ml) vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar or maple syrup
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk. It´s ready to use in any stir-fry of your choice.
- To use it: just add it to the pan with your preferred vegetables and noodles (already cooked) and sautée until most of the sauce is been absorbed.
- Makes enough for a two-serving stir-fry.
Cuisine Low-Fat, Oil-Free, Vegan
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/spicy-peanut-stir-fry-sauce/