RED BERRIES PORRIDGE
Yield 2 servings
- 1 cup rice flakes
- 3 cups oat or rice milk
- 4 pitted and chopped medjoul dates
- 1/2 a cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 cup chopped strawberries (I used fresh but could be frozen too)
- Mix the rice flakes, milk and dates in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and keep stirring until the flakes are soft and most of the milk has been absorbed. It takes around 10-15 minutes.
- Add all the berries and reduce heat to minimum. Keep stirring for another 2-3 minutes.
- Once it´s all nicely mixed pour into a bowl and enjoy!
Cuisine Low-Fat, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/red-berries-porridge/