PEACHY CREAMY OATMEAL
Yield 2 servings
Smooth, nutritious and delicious goodness! That's what this is. This peachy creamy oatmeal is great for those lazy sundays when you feel like having a light but satisfying breakfast in bed.
- 4 peaches, pitted and chopped
- 3 cups (700ml) non-dairy milk
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup (or any other of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (optional, for extra creaminess)
- Blend non-dairy milk, rolled oats, maple syrup, almond butter and half of the peaches until smooth.
- Place in sauce pan and warm it up for a few minutes. The longer you cook it, the thicker it will get.
- Serve topped with the rest of the peaches.
Cuisine oil-free, soy-free, gluten-free, nut-free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/peachy-creamy-oatmeal/