Yield 2 servings
The perfect pasta salad for any day of the week, for lunch or dinner, at home or to take away. Light and refreshing but at the same time very satisfying. This pasta salad is also vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, low-fat, soy-free and 100% delicious!
For the salad:
- 2 cups uncooked pasta (use gluten-free pasta for a gluten-free version)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 cups canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 green onions (I used only the green part), chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Squeeze of lemon
- Cook the pasta according to the package instruction.
- Add all the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Once the pasta is cooked, rinse it under cold water and drain it.
- Serve the pasta along with the rest of the salad ingredients (this recipe makes two servings).
- Drizzle with the dressing, toss and enjoy!
Cuisine oil-free, low-fat, gluten-free, soy-free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/pasta-salad/