OIL-FREE GRANOLA WITH HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY YOGURT
Yield 2 servings
This recipe is oil-free, low-fat, gluten-free, nut-free and delicious! Very simple to put together and full of minerals and antioxidants!
For the granola (4-5 servings):
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup puffed buckwheat
- 2 tablespoons sugarbeets syrup (or maple syrup or rice syrup).
- 1 tablespoon cashew or almond butter (can be substituted with sunflower seeds butter)
For the yogurt (2 servings):
- 1 cup unsweetened soy yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or rice syrup
- ¼ cup chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
For the granola:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Spread all the grains on a baking tray. Use baking paper or a silicone baking matt.
- Add the syrup and the nut butter .
- Combine everything using two spoons.
- Bake at 180ºC for 10 minutes, keeping an eye on it so it doesn´t burn.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down completely before serving.
For the yogurt:
- Using a blender, blend all the yogurt ingredients until smooth.
- Divide the yogurt in two bowls.
- Add some granola on top.
- Add your favourite toppings.
- The granola can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4-5 days or in the fridge for up to one week.
- The yogurt can be stored in an airtight container and in the fridge for up to one day.
Cuisine gluten-free, oil-free, low-fat, nuts-free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/oil-free-granola-with-homemade-strawberry-yogurt/