OIL-FREE BASIL DRESSING
Yield 2 cups approx.
The perfect salad dressing for pesto lovers. You can make it in under 5 minutes and only requires a few simple ingredients and a blender.
- 1 huge bunch of fresh basil (2 cups packed)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple or agave syrup
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cups water (adjust to desired consistency)
- Pinch pepper
- Blend everything up until smooth.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3-4 days.
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/oil-free-basil-dressing/