OAT & WALNUT CRUNCHY GRANOLA
Yield 6 cups
- Dry ingredients:
- 2 and 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 27 dates (the small ones), chopped very tiny
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup (or rice syrup)
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together until smooth.
- Then pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and stir well until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Spread the granola onto a pan lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180°C. Give the granola a stir every 10 minutes to ensure it cooks evenly.
- Allow to cool for 15-20 minutes on the pan before serving or storing it. Don´t worry if it´s still slightly soft, it will dry out and stiffen up as it cools.
- Store it in an air-tight container. It will keep for up to 3 weeks in the fridge.
Cuisine Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/oat-walnut-crunchy-granola/