Yield 1 and 1/3 cups
- 1 cup of either almond milk or soy milk (for nut-free option)
- 1 cloved of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sacue
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoon rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard
- Add all the ingredients into a sauce pan and stir until well combined.
- Cook on medium heat while stiring constantly.
- It will be ready as soon as it gets to your desired consistency. The longer you cook it, the thicker it will get.
Cuisine Low-Fat, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/everyday-gravy/