Crispy French Fries
Yield 2 servings
- 6 medium potatoes
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown rice flour
- Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into slices (1,5 cm approximately). Make sure you don´t make them too thin!
- Place in a pot with water and bring it to a boil. Boil for ten minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Drain the potatoes and place them in a big bowl. Add the salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika, soy sauce and mix well. Then add the brown rice flour and mix again.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and place the potatoes on top without overlapping too much.
- Bake at 200°C for 35-40 minutes, flipping with a spatula once after 20 minutes of cooking.
- Note: For best flavor and texture, eat them while still hot/warm.
Cuisine Nut-Free, Gluten-Free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/crispy-french-fries/