Blueberries & Cinnamon Baked Porridge
Yield 2-3 servings
- 2 cups rice flakes or rolled oats
- Enough boiling water to cover them
- 6 medjoul dates or 10 of the small ones
- 1,5 cups almond milk (use oat milk for a nut-free version)
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place the rice flakes or rolled oats in a oven-proof baking dish. Add enough water to just cover them.
- Pit and chop the dates. Add them to the baking dish.
- Peel the bananas and chop 2 of them. Add to a bowl and then mash them with a fork. Add to the baking dish.
- Incorporate the blueberries to the baking dish.
- Add the almond milk and mix everything with a spoon.
- Chop the third banana in small slices and put them on top.
- Top it with as much cinnamon as you like. I added around 3 teaspoons.
- Bake at 180° for around 15 minutes.
Cuisine Low-Fat, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/blueberries-cinnamon-baked-porridge/