Best Cheeseless Quesadillas
Yield 250 ml
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 cups lightly packed arugula
- 1/3 cup soy yogurt (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 of an avocado
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tortillas or flat bread (use corn tortillas for gluten-free version)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread it on your tortillas or flat bread, fold in half and bake at 180°C for 5 minutes.
Optional: before baking them you can also cut them in triangle shapes as pictured in this post.
Cuisine Nut-Free, Gluten-Free
Recipe by The Bright Bird at https://www.thebrightbird.com/best-cheeseless-quesadillas/